What's your goal?
Your goal is to:
Write a research brief to that informs your audience about the issue and makes recommendations for policy changes.
In order to do this, you'll need to...
- Immerse your self in background information about ...
- Explore different perspectives and possible solutions...
- Identify "fact" and "meaning" research questions that focus your research on issues related to one perspective
- Gather at least sources and take notes in Easybib
- Draft a research brief and get feedback from peers and teachers.
- Cite all your sources within the brief and in the works cited page.
- Share your learning by creating a promotional video trailer.