What's your goal?
Your goal is to:
- Explore topics you've discussed in class.
- Identify a "fact" research question" to help you understand the nitty gritty of your topic and a "meaning" research question to help you explore the significance of this topic.
- Gather at least two reliable sources and read them!
- Cite your sources and take notes in Easybib, using what you've learned in global studies and English to select evidence, paraphrase, and comment on your sources.
- Be ready to share your learning with your class in the formats you've discussed.
If you have questions about your project, please email Charles Knight (for your science and class questions) or Kate Lechtenberg (for your research, reading, and Easybib questions) from your Google email account!