What's your goal?
Your final project goal is to:
- Explore claims and evidence related to energy topic and focus question of your choice (See RAFT document).
- Identify and Gather reliable website sources using the search hints on the "explore" tabs. Complete a source evaluation for each source you select that is relevant for your chosen topic and focus question.
- Cite your sources and take notes in Easybib, using what you've learned in literacy, social studies, and health to select evidence, paraphrase, and comment on your sources.
- Create an argument in the format you've chosen to persuade your audience which energy source to select.
- Be ready to share your learning with your audience!
If you have questions about your project, please email Matthew Bowers, Joleen Henning, or Charles Knight (for your science and class questions) or Kate Lechtenberg (for your research, reading, and Easybib questions) from your school Gmail account (gmail.com)!